domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017

Chillán in Santiago

This photo is very special for me because I took it this weekend at the Teatro Cariola in Santiago Centro during the All Dance International Chile 2017.
I was using my new camera for the first time and the girls in the photo are from Chillán, like me.
Noelia and Sofia dance at Alejandra Jara Academy, as one of my best friends from the school with which I now share my apartment in Santiago.
Alejandra Jara Academy took all the awards and will now represent Chile in Panama
I feel very happy for the girls, I could see their effort and I have known them since they were little.

The competition was very hard and really, coming from the south to dance, following a passion is really exciting for the dancers and for the spectators.

This photo is special because it is a piece of Chillán, the mountain, the field and my house that came to Santiago.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario