When I
studied sociology I learned to see the world "outside", with the
rigor of the sciences, but that was not the real world. I needed to participate with concrete actions
to change the world.
Then, when
I entered Journalism, I felt I could organize and participate with
contributions from communications very effectively to the movement.
Since
August of last year, I participated in a radio program of emancipatory propaganda
called “Famosa Feminista Local”. From this program we contribute with humor,
memory, music, company and information to the movement, but we feel the
feminism like a lifestyle, that is to say, ideas and actions we do every day throughout the day.
Sometime I felt that
feminism ruined my life, but I always believe in love and solidatity between
women so I feel with hope about the future and new generation.
The power of women is
amazing and I feel like a real change is coming.

Famosa Feminista Local is an awesome program. Everyone should listen it.
ResponderBorrar