I really enjoyed the experience
of writing in a blog because since I entered this shop I just wrote things for
the academy. In journalism we only write news, reports, research, etc. With
themes that teachers sometimes choose.
That's why I liked to take a blog
to talk about other topics, practice the language (I did not do it from school)
and share reflections with my classmates from journalism and Cine
I feel that my writing skills
have improved a lot, because I usually only read English but writing is
something I did not do long ago. At the beginning of the semester it was very
slow, but now I can do it faster because I remember more words.
In the future I would like to
write about international or music topics, besides learning everyday words in
English but not dictionaries. For example, learn the short words that are used
in memes.
Finally, I think
finding writing
on subjects that are not so academic was an excellent experience.
The activities in this blog's are entertainment.
ResponderBorrarI love the picture
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarI really liked the picture. I love that movie!!!